Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tommy Bahama
Responsible for delivering exceptional culinary experiences to our Guests while exhibiting PARADISE Core Values and following policies, procedures, and standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Actively participate in a team environment that promotes financial and culinary success.
- Consistently execute Company policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable safety and sanitation programs for the restaurant, team members, and guests.
- Embrace, articulate, and reflect the Tommy Bahama Culture.
- Demonstrate the Tommy Bahama PARADISE Core Values in all business decisions and actions.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Actively participate in all restaurant related meetings and training sessions; apply learned skills on-the-job
- Possess complete knowledge and timely execution of all food menus/recipes – including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation.
- Ensure the safety, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen by maintaining specified agency standards.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum 1 year of high-volume culinary/hospitality experience preferred
- Must have current food handler’s card and other certifications required by federal/state/local law.
- Strong listening skills, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, team player.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and communicate operational information.
- Food/restaurant service skills – all phases of food production and service including storage, rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, service and production time adherence.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
At Tommy Bahama, paradise is our business. Focused on exceptional guest service, upscale products and delicious food and drinks, our tropically inspired lifestyle inspires the world to relax. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, eCommerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. There are countless opportunities to contribute to our continued success — if you'd like to help us "Live the Island Life," we'd like to hear from you.
Tommy Bahama is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.