Salem Media Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group in Hawaii is seeking a Radio Broadcasting Engineer for its 7-station cluster to perform the following tasks:
• Monitor the overall technical operation of the stations to insure compliance with FCC, Federal, EPA, OSHA, State and local regulations
• Assist with the installation, maintenance and legal operation of all audio, electronic and broadcast transmitting equipment necessary for the stations to function
• Oversee all station studio and transmitter facilities and coordinate any maintenance or repairs with other building tenants
• Instruct and assist operators in the proper operation of the station’s broadcast equipment, FCC procedures and requirements, and any computer equipment necessary for the operators to perform their required duties
• Readily demonstrate the ability and willingness to work with department heads to promote the company’s interests and success
• Maintain the public file and complete all applicable reports
• Responsible to follow all Salem policies & procedures
• Reports directly to the General Manager & Operations Manager
• Strive to enhance the efficiency of the engineering and technical operation
• Oversee remote broadcasts and personal appearances where electronic equipment is involved.
Qualified Candidates will have:
• High power AM/FM transmitter experience
• SBE certification
• 3 years’ experience preferred
• Knowledge of ENCO automation system preferred
• Valid driver’s license required
Please visit our website for more information about Salem at www.salemmedia.com
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group in Hawaii sounds like the company for you, please visit Salemmedia.com and click on the “Careers” tab to apply online.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer