Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Picture Station Specialist (Product Photographer)
at Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
The Picture Station Specialist (PSS) is responsible for flawlessly executing the Picture Station process from end-to-end and ensure 100% execution. The PSS is responsible for but not limited to implementation, inspection and full ownership of all related steps in the picture station execution. The PSS will photo, inspect picture quality and be responsible for all attributes of uploading to the required website. The PSS will maintain the picture station area to include the daily maintenance and upkeep. Securing, allocation and protecting all camera equipment to include the printers are the responsibility of the PSS. All supplies to support the functionality of the process to include forecasting supply needs by month will also be a critical responsibility of the PSS. The PSS must establish and have a positive working relationship and consistent communication with all internal & external partners.
Job Responsibilities to Include:
- Expert in the Picture Station process from end-to-end and ensure 100% execution
- Inspects and notates cosmetic damage
- Assesses and grades product to include "Manager Special"
- Takes photographs of each out of carton item as required in the SOP
- Ensures that all required paperwork is attached to the to the product per the SOP
- Keeps process fluid to avoid productivity reduction or back-ups
- Responsible for movement of product to support the "Picture Station" process
- Responsible for securing, maintaining and operating all Picture Station equipment
- Reviews pictures and audits for picture quality
- Works with GM to provide feedback when requested for process improvement
- Cleans and maintains Picture Station area to include equipment
- Responsible for working with IT on any system issues our picture transfer issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Basic photography & system knowledge
- Must have day and evening, and potentially some weekend availability to work
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy