Hilton Waikiki Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food & Beverage M.A.C. 24/7 Busser (Part-Time) Evening & Overnight Shifts
at Hilton Waikiki Beach
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Pharmacy – competitive rates with low co-pay and options for Family and Domestic Partner coverage for Full-Time benefit eligible team members
- Supplemental Insurance – Numerous voluntary options
- 401(k) – Company match through well-known provider
- Life Insurance – coverage for Full-Time benefit eligible team members
- Hilton Travel – Room discount program
- Vacation – may use this benefit at the time of request
This description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. The items described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities. This document does not create an employee contract, expresses, implied or otherwise, and does not alter the “at will” employment relationship of the employer and employee.
Clear and reset tables; courteously and efficiently support servers with Guest needs; service and maintain the dining area.
- Employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established or changed by the Hotel from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Must be able to use English both verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Knowledgeable in Kitchen Display System
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to perform duties & responsibilities to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing “Make it Right” attitude genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate
- Performs other duties as required to provide “Make it Right” attitude genuine hospitality
Provides food and beverage service to guests in the restaurant
- Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware
- Properly wipes tables using the proper towel, wipes and brushes chairs and ensures that the floor areas are clean and free of debris
- Resets table quickly and properly
- Restocks bussing stations regularly by polishing silverware, and stocking with china, glassware, ice, napkins and clearing trays
- Replenishes ice bin
- Empties trash receptacles
- Breaks down/scrapes and sorts glassware and chinaware, racks glasses appropriately, and disposes of rubbish at the soiled dish table
- Is familiar and complies will all Department of Health sanitation and food safety guidelines
- Replenishes water; makes and pours coffee
- Assists with the delivery of food to the proper table, describing the food items to the guests. Ensures that all necessary/appropriate condiments are available for the guests to enjoy their meals
- Advises the Server if the guest requests to order additional food and beverage
- Assists service team as necessary to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Sweeps and mops floors regularly; ensuring safety guidelines are being followed
- Perform related duties as assigned by Manager
- Maintain compliance with all company and brand policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant military experience in a comparable capacity
- TB Clearance required
- Liquor card required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs 20%
- Minimal pushing and pulling tables up to 20 – 50 lbs 35%
- Pushing of bus cart up to 60 lbs 30%
- Carrying up to 5 lbs, occasionally up to 30 lbs 20%
- Continuous standing and walking on feet for an 8 hour shift
- Kneeling, bending & squatting 25%
- Full dexterity using both hands including: grasping and grabbing objects being handled 90%
- Reaching at or above shoulder height for objects 5%
- Must be able to listen and speak clearly on all communication devices
Hilton Waikiki Beach is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808 921-5504 to let us know the nature of your request. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans