Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lot Coordinator - Part Time - Honolulu Airport
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Airport / City
- Honolulu Intl Airport - Oahu
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Alamo Rent A Car has an opportunity for a Part Time (30-39 hrs/wk) Lot Attendant / Coordinator at the Honolulu Airport location. The Lot Attendant is responsible for checking the vehicles being moved in and out of our Honolulu Airport Inventory Lots. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. The right candidate will be highly organized, able to multitask and have an attention to detail. This position is Part Time 30-39 hours/week and requires an open availability including nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Ensure the overall security of the vehicles, lot and equipment.
- Inventory vehicles on all parking lots.
- Check cars that are being moved into the overflow lots and service center for the following:
- Inspect for body damage and ensure there is a corresponding damage report number on the vehicle if there is any damage
- Inspect for LP and safety checks to ensure they are current
- Require that all vehicles are properly marked and parked in the correct designate area
- Tire tread depth
- Complete vehicle logs each shift, showing vehicle identification number and plate number.
- Lot organization- in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain and organize key security.
- Coordinate drivers and vehicles for delivery, transfer and returns.
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.