Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Greeter - Part Time - Kona Airport
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Airport / City
- Kona Keahole Airport
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Alamo Rent a Car at the Kona Keahole Airport location has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter.
The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the rental process. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is part time 20-29 hours per week which comes with part time medical benefits.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
- Additional duties as assigned by a member of management.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years).
- Must have a customer service experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work part time 20-29 hours per week.