Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bulk Packer/12Pack Bagger
Assists the wrapping room process; Ensure that our product meets the company’s standards and specifications; Complete, legible and accurate documentation; Must understand and follow all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s); Food Safety and Quality Standard Requirements are being maintained daily; Must understand and comply with the company Allergen and HACCP policies; Must communicate with Supervision of any Food Safety or Equipment concerns.
- Monitors the wrapping room area to assure equipment and operators are working towards quality standards and production schedules.
- Monitors product and packaging in the wrapping room area and assures that each meets quality standards.
- Familiar with all the equipment in the wrapping area and makes adjustments when needed.
- Understands the coding system on packaging and monitors codes for mistakes.
- Ensures re-pack area by ensuring products is re-packed due to poor sealing and/or missing or damaged buns.
- May have to assist and at times control all changeovers: Bulk wrapper and AMF.
- Assist Foreperson with DIPIX checks. Record findings on DIPIX corrective action form and communicate out of spec measurements to your Foreperson if needed.
- Recording of products made and put in freezer for proper inventory control.
- Refills Film rolls, coding ribbon, bags and kwik-lok’s as required. Keep packaging storage area clutter free and clean.
- Make up and assembly of orders.
Typical Work Schedule: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs - 40 hours/week
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Years of Experience
- Language Skills
- Computer/Software Skills
- Travel requirements
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer