Aleut Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Range Systems Manager
at Aleut Management Services
***Contingent upon contract award****
Aleut Management Services, a premier provider of operations and maintenance, logistics, engineering,
Information technology and construction services, is seeking an experienced Range Systems Manager
for the Pacific Missile Range Facility contract (PMRF) located in Kekaha, Island of Kauai, Hawaii.
- Responsible for both administratively and technically the overall management of the contractor side range systems department, provide the management, operation, and maintenance of the PMRF’s multi million dollar complex of state-of-the-art sensors and command, control, communication, computer, and intelligence (C4I) systems in support of Fleet Training and Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) programs
- Responsible for systems engineering, system acquisition and development, installations, integration, certification, configuration management, operation & maintenance, systems improvement and modernization, and life-cycle management of PMRF’s complex of instrumentation and infrastructure systems.
- Maintain, and implement a Configuration Management Program to support all the various new and/or modified PMRF range systems. This includes hardware, firmware, software and documentation for the life cycle of the range system.
- Manage unclassified and classified CM baseline items.
- Operate and maintain the PMRF Message Center Secure Voice Systems and the Crypto devices with qualified, certified and cleared personnel.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
- Knowledgeable in DOD Range Instrumentation Systems
- Experienced in complex Range Operations
- Experienced in Fleet Training activities
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- EDUCATION: A minimum, a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in an engineering discipline, computer science, or operations research from a U.S. accredited college or university or equivalent institution.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / TRAINING: A minimum of 10 years of directly applicable experience in DOD range instrumentation systems, and range operations in support of Fleet Training and RDT&E programs. Personnel must have technical expertise in one of the interdisciplinary skills associated with the General Engineer, Electrical/Electronics Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Computer Engineer, Aerospace Engineer, or Computer Scientist fields. Technical knowledge and expertise in the systems engineering processes and procedures.
- Required Training: Confined Spaces, RF Hazards, Antenna Riggers, and laser fiber optic transmission equipment.
CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSES: N/A
The Range Systems Manager requires a minimum of an active Secret Clearance.
EEO Statement: AMS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AMS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AMS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AMS employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.