Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ADT Corporation
This position is responsible for scheduling service/sales appointments, resolving customer complaints and issues, and completing contract paperwork, including commission and payroll adjustments. In some branches this position may support warehouse duties.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Service Coordinator may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Schedule appointments for repairs and system upgrades, new sales, must coordinate with customer time constraints.
- Customer Service, assisting customers with various issues, such as billing, service requests, etc.
- Complete contract paperwork and QC paperwork.
- Prepare service order invoices.
- Schedule sub-contractor work.
- Contract Tracking form sales through completion, customer billing, and payment of commission.
- Data Entry.
- Prepare routing for service technicians.
- Work with Installers to ensure all installation paperwork is completed properly within the designated time.
- Fax route and orders to technicians each day.
- Maintain appointment schedules.
- Receiving material/equipment.
- Complete daily reports.
- Assist in coordinating installation activities such as scheduling, customer notification and equipment procurement.
- Issue material and equipment to technicians.
- Conduct physical inventory.
- Order material and equipment.
- Act as a liaison between sales personnel and service technicians.
- Interfacing with customers on Customer Satisfaction issues.
- Perform dispatch duties.
- None required.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) and Internet.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous use of discretion.
- Must be able to work with confidential information.
- Occasional need for creativity.
- Occasional training skills are required.
- Must be familiar with service and repair frames, and basic technical information to assist customers in their needs, to be learned on the job.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and work effectively before and with groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
- Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume and apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach, handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to two years-previous customer service experience.
- Typing Skills (30wpm) and 10-key experience and previous data entry skills and/or telephone work experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to obtain proper licensing (i.e. an Alarm Agent card/Police Registration card) per the state of employment.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.